Industrial hygiene is concerned with anticipating, recognizing, evaluating and controlling environmental factors or stresses that arise at or from the workplace and cause sickness, impaired health and well-being, significant discomfort among workers or building occupants, or increased risks to health hazards. MARJO has experts available that are qualified in the industrial hygiene arena to evaluate occupational exposure to many of these stresses.
- Perform Noise Surveys and Hearing Conservation Programs
- Air Sampling for Toxic Material Exposure
- Respirator Fit Test, Programs and Training
- Hexavalent Chromium Evaluations
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Hazard Assessments, Programs and Training
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) review